Monday, June 13, 2005

"Bad" Beats It

Not guilty, etc. etc. etc. Well, I must say I haven't really followed the Michael Jackson fiasco like many others have. I'm not at all surprised at the outcome. I was really rather torn, actually. I feel fairly certain that Michael Jackson acted inappropriately with children in his home, but I also feel that his accusers were dishonest golddiggers themselves. So who to root for? Michael Jackson has become a hideous freak, in my opinion. Inside and out, he has become one of the ugliest human beings I have ever seen. Such a pity, because back when he was much closer to normal he had a great amount of talent. I loved his music in the 80s. Whatever came over him to turn himself into what he is completely baffles me.

And the crowds outside cheering the verdict? Boy, does that bring back memories of the O.J. Simpson verdict. There seems to be no regard for justice among these people. They are just happy that their celebrity has beaten the system. Well, as an emailer to NRO said today...now Michael Jackson can go out and look for the REAL pedophile.