Saturday, June 04, 2005

How Can This Be?

"U.N. satellite imagery experts have determined that material that could be used to make biological or chemical weapons and banned long-range missiles has been removed from 109 sites in Iraq, U.N. weapons inspectors said in a report obtained Thursday."

How can this be? As Rush so eloquently put it, how can something be missing that never existed? This is a good lead-in to one of my biggest peeves since this whole thing began. Why are the leftist moonbats so quick to believe any explanation/rationalization of the many discoveries we've made that point to Hussein's possession of WMD's? Why are they so reluctant to admit that this murderous thug could have been developing the wherewithal to attack us in 9-11 fashion? Why are they so quick to believe the best of our enemies, and the worst of our military and our President? How can people have so much HATE in them for such a decent man as President Bush? You don't have to agree with his policies, but for heaven's sake, how can you hate a man such as him so?

As much as I dislike Clinton, never did I let my disdain for him overflow into every aspect of my life as these people have. Never did I want bad things to happen for my country so that he could look bad. I completely disagreed with his foreign policy in Kosovo and Bosnia, but those were our guys over there, and it never occurred to me to start a defamation campaign regarding their mission so as to make Clinton look bad. The nuts on the left seem to WANT us to fail in the Middle East, so they can point their fingers at Bush and say SEE?? The press is right in there with them, too, as evidenced by their coverage of the war and the slant in their stories. It couldn't be plainer.

I am so angry at these people. Their "leadership" in the Democratic Party are doing the same thing. They are concerned with only one thing, regaining power. I think they are perfectly willing to weaken America and hope for our failure in Iraq in order to get themselves in the majority again. I firmly believe that. I wish I didn't.