Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Scum

How is it that libs like this and this are still ambulatory?

I take it for granted that such animals lack sanity, which seems the only explanation for how anybody could impute homosexual proclivities to a four-year old little boy. Heck, what four year old little boy doesn't have ants in his pants? My son is eleven and had I just been introduced as the next associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court by the President of the United States, it would have been all my wife could do to restrain him from pretending to walk head-first into the podium. Given my usual reaction to my son's antics, the fact that Judge Roberts remained both undistracted and cool as a cucumber only adds to his bona fides, IMHO.

Of course, this is mild compared to another Kosack whose comment (before it was hastily pulled) made a two-word recommendation regarding Judge Roberts: "Kill him."

Maybe they could combine the two, if Kos doesn't mind even more F-bombs than his bottom-feeding site sports already.

[via Confederate Yankee via Michelle Malkin via GOP Vixen]