Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Can't Hide The Hate

My office television is rarely tuned into CNN, but for some reason today, it was. Did anyone else see and hear the CNN so-called reporter-ette's comment's on President Bush's trip to Texas and Louisiana today? She 'reports', (paraphrasing) 'President Bush is taking Air Force One on his ----nth trip to Texas and Louisiana today, one day after he asked Americans to conserve fuel.'

The hate and loathing for President Bush dripping from her filthy liberal mouth had the consistency of mayonnaise. I fervently hope that smart-ass liberal bitch gets breast cancer.

I'm sick and tired of liberal's double standards, their envy, their greed, their racism, and their love and support for America's enemies. Liberals hate the United States. Liberals are all traitors to the U.S. Liberals that claim to be patriots are a joke.

After reading the above, you say, "I" am the one full of hate. Yes, I hate liberals. I admit it. I'm proud of it. I proclaim it from the rooftops. "Surly you don't hate the members of your family that are liberals", you say. I most certainly do. I'll have nothing to do with them. They can pound sand.

JAS adds: Ten to one this reporterette is best buds with Arianna Huffington....

ONE MORE THING: This, of course, is why I never tune in to CNN.

BTW, has anybody heard any of these jackals express disappointment that Rita didn't wipe out Crawford, Texas? I've been expecting that for the past week.

OKAY, JUST ONE MORE: A caveat from Jim Geraghty:

Sad to say, it seems that more and more of the folks in the political world are starting to think that way. “If you disagree with me, you must be stupid, evil, or lying.” I’m not one for syrupy paeans to bygone eras of bipartisanship, but I don’t think it’s healthy to hate everyone who disagrees with you.

Now if we could just convince the other side....