Monday, November 28, 2005

One Picture Says It All

This one is worthy of framing for symbolic "anti-war" posterity:


The AP caption reads:

Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan waits for people to show up at her book signing near President Bush's ranch on Saturday, November 26, 2005 in Crawford, Texas.
No book buyers or autograph-seekers, I see. Plenty of reporters, though. Something tells me Bruce Willis' Deuce Four film will attract a wee bigger crowd.

Here's a bonus revelation that should cheer the militant pacifist crowd ( I know it made me smile): David Duke has embraced Cindy!

I guess it's all over; the last U.S. helicopter will be taking off from the Baghdad green zone by Christmas; nobody will be able to stop the Sheehan/Double-D juggarnaut now....

[HTs: Sweetness & Light via Polipundit & Power Line; B4B also made note]

UPDATE: American troops may not be bugging out of Iraq under terrorist fire, but the Sheehanites have bugged out of Crawford under a hail of indifference. But they vow to return next Easter! Kinda like Charlie Brown's battle cry of "Just wait 'till next year!"

I hope Cindy shows up in a bunny costume (but NOT the Playboy variety)....

(via CQ)