Thursday, March 23, 2006

No Need Is Too Trivial

13 (A) Shout for joy, O heavens! And rejoice, O Earth! Break forth into joyful shouting, O mountains! For the (B)bLORD has comforted His people and will (C) have compassion on His afflicted.

14 But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me, and the LORD has forgotten me."

15 "Can a woman forget her nursing child and have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, but (D) I will not forget you.

16 "Behold, I have (E) inscribed you on the palms of My hands; your (F) walls are continually before Me.

17 "Your builders hurry; your (G) destroyers and devastators will depart from you.

18 "(H) Lift up your eyes and look around; (I) all of them gather together, (J) they come to you (K) as I live," declares the LORD, "You will surely (L) put on all of them as jewels and bind them on as a bride.

-Isaiah 49:13-18