Friday, May 26, 2006

Signs & Wonders

I took a vacation day today. I devoted part of it to a nap attack, part to my son, and part to reorganizing my mp3 library. Tomorrow I'll return to the fray, since that's just a weekend day and (hopefully) I used up my sloth quotient today.

Oh, who am I kidding? But I'll be here anyway.

In the mean time, here's more from Uncle's network.

~ ~ ~

The quote of the month is by Jay Leno:


With hurricanes, tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?

This is a beautiful photo of a giant flag in Arizona. The photo is authentic and un-retouched. The picture was taken on regular Kodak 35 mm film. The person who took the picture couldn't believe the image created by the sun's rays. Nice of them to share with the world!


For those that prefer to think that God is not watching over us....

~ ~ ~

....What the hell is the matter with you?