Tuesday, May 30, 2006

This -n- That

Well, looks like Jim has covered just about everything! My dad's still in the hospital, and my daughter had an Irish dance competition in Cleveland this weekend...therefore my work has backed up a little and I've been busier than (pick your favorite cliche and enter here).

As we were driving the 4 hours to Cleveland, Ohio, I noticed several cars still with Kerry/Edwards stickers on them. Why? Why would you continue to advertise that you were on the losing side? Heck, I took my Bush/Cheney sticker off (and replaced it with "The Map" with "America the Beautiful" underneath it) as soon as the Left stopped trying to steal Ohio. It just amazes me that people would still want to be identified with Kerry, but I guess if you were deluded enough to vote for him, you're deluded enough to still have faith in him. Hard to imagine, though.

I heartily agree with Jim regarding John Murtha. Semper Fi, indeed.

Well, my pot pie is about done and my work ain't doin' itself.