Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Always Winter

4 (A) Sing praise to the LORD, you (B) His godly ones, and (C) give thanks to His holy (D) name.

5 For (E) His anger is but for a moment, His (F) favor is for a lifetime; weeping may (G) last for the night, but a shout of joy comes in the morning.

6 Now as for me, I said in my prosperity, "I will (H) never be moved."

7 O LORD, by Your favor You have made my mountain to stand strong; You (I) hid Your face, I was dismayed.

8 To You, O LORD, I called, and to the LORD I made supplication: 9 "What profit is there in my blood, if I (J) go down to the pit? Will the (K) dust praise You? Will it declare Your faithfulness?

10 "(L) Hear, O LORD, and be gracious to me; O LORD, be my (M) helper."

11 You have turned for me (N) my mourning into dancing; You have (O) loosed my sackcloth and girded me with (P) gladness, 12 That my (Q) soul may sing praise to You and not be silent; O LORD my God, I will (R) give thanks to You forever.

-Psalm 30:4-12