Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Existing Or Truly Living?

1 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter by the door into the fold of the sheep, but climbs up some other way, he is (A) a thief and a robber.

2 "But he who enters by the door is (B) a shepherd of the sheep.

3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear (C) his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and (D) leads them out.

4 "When he puts forth all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know (E) his voice.

5 "A stranger they simply will not follow, but will flee from him, because they do not know (F) the voice of strangers."

6 This (G) figure of speech Jesus spoke to them, but they did not understand what those things were which He had been saying to them.

7 So Jesus said to them again, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am (H) the door of the sheep.

8 "All who came before Me are (I) thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

9 "(J) I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they (K) may have life, and have it abundantly.

11 "(L) I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd (M) lays down His life for the sheep.

-John 10:1-11