Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Why It Works

Hi! Still in the midst of a storm of work in my business right now, but wanted to take a few minutes to remind everyone that I'm still around!

I was just reading over at Rush's site, and he has a great monologue there about why the Democrats' tactics, the same old thing over and over again, seem to work on people. I've often wondered that myself. How can they not see that the Democrats are seditious, deceptive, awful people? It's so very obvious to you and I, and it's very frustrating to listen to people, like my mother, for example, who are so uninformed and whose information is limited to the headlines they read in the Drive-By media. It is very true that there are lots of alternatives now, but there are also lots of people who do not take advantage of them. In conversing with people many times I am truly amazed at what they are not aware of. We still have a long way to go with regard to getting the truth out. There is quite a machine on the Left that is determined not to let that happen, and they have the full weight of the major networks and newspapers behind them.