Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pit Stop

I attended an all-day "Healthy Workplace Summit" yesterday in Bellevue, WA, which, with traffic added in, turned out to be a thirteen-hour expedition, on which I embarked fueled by about five hours' sleep due to wanting to get in a couple of posts Monday night. Today I've got to catch up for the office time I missed yesterday, plus taking up the slack for a co-worker who's sunning herself on the beaches of Oahu as we speak, plus plowing through my part of another huge project that I've been told is due tomorrow, all of this having to be done by 6PM in order to make it to my weekly AWANA commitment.

All by way of disclosing that unless I get some help from Jenber today, blogging is once again going to range from light to weightless....

....Man, how I hate crickets....