Friday, November 16, 2007

What "Attacks?"

Would someone please show me where Hillary Clinton has been "attacked?"

Under pressure in a feisty debate, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton accused her closest rivals Thursday night of slinging mud ''right out of the Republican playbook'' and leveled her sharpest criticism of the campaign at their records.

''People are not attacking me because I'm a woman, they're attacking me because I'm ahead,'' Clinton said, striving to protect her standing as front-runner in an increasingly competitive nominating campaign.

Attacks? Asking her where she stands on a particular issue and wanting a straight answer is an attack? If she can't handle *this* heat, she sure can't handle being president. She tries to act all tough and "Oh, I can take it" on one hand, then whines and complains about being "attacked" on the other.

This woman makes me physically ill.

JASmius adds: You want to be made physically ill? Try viewing Senator Thunder Thighs in a Wonder Woman costume. When you're done upchucking, you'll want to gouge out your eyeballs with hot fireplace pokers.