Friday, December 21, 2007

The Worst Campaign Ad EVER

Okay, now that I've wiped the tears of laughter from my eyes...I'll share this with you. Have you ever seen a bigger phony in your LIFE? One would almost believe her opponents put that one on, except at the end she says she approved it. Wow.

JASmius adds: Wow, indeed. Senator Clinton's ad is so....what's the word? Honest. She thinks Uncle Sam should be Santa Claus, wants to turn him into a tranny by taking his place, and she actually made an ad publicly confirming it.

I guess that also confirms that her campaign IS worried about its chances in the looming primary season. There's no triangulation in sight in this ad, and a whole lotta frantic pandering to her party's lunatic neoBolshevik base.

It gives me a new nickname for the Chappaqua Gargoyle, though: Senator Claus.

Sounds right, doesn't it?

A damn sight better than "President Rodham," at least.