Sunday, December 12, 2004

Pumping Ah-nuld

I've got a spare moment, so I thought I'd do something wild, and actually blog for a change.

Especially over this story. Well, okay, not the story, which isn't all that interesting, but for the headline:

Schwarzenegger Lends Women His Muscle

Captain Ed took great offense to the WaPo editor's sense of humor:

"I'm sorry, but given the treatment Schwarzenegger got from the press during the last weekend of his recall election, that headline conjured up something completely different than what the article delivered."

Well, I'm sorry, but I think it's worth a few chuckles, myself. As anybody can see by checking out my topical links pages nearby, I have a weakness for headline humor.

Now if the Post headline had been, "Schwarzenegger feeds women his muscle," then maybe the Cap'n would have a point....