Wednesday, February 23, 2005

"I'm In..."

Thanks Jim: Invitation accepted with relish!!

Finally I've made the big time in the blogosphere..cleared all the technical frustrations and can give you all a piece of my mind.

Fasten your seat belts boys and girls..this is gonna be a bumpy ride..

Yahoo!!

btw: This must be my lucky day..Scott has a new conservative forum up and running..it's gotta be better than what the Prospero-nazis did to Rs?

JAS P.S.: Kay has been a long sought-after free agent to our team. Kind of like if Peggy Noonan decided to moonlight from the Wall Street Journal by joining the gents at Powerline.

I don't know that we're in the "big time" yet, but I just managed to put over Kay, John Ross, TC, the Republican Forum in a mere nineteen words, so if that threshold is approaching, it looks like I'll be ready for it.

But enough about me. Kay has her own blog (Little Mercy), her own mind, her own opinions, and no reluctance about dispensing them.

And, like the Romulans, she takes no prisoners.

Business is definitely picking up.