Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It Figures....

Pardon me a moment whilst I wipe up the spray of saliva I just spat all over my monitor.

On second thought, while I'm doing that, read the quote that triggered the spit-take:

Former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation failed to meet at least six of 19 accountability standards established by the Better Business Bureau.

A report by the watchdog group said the Clinton Foundation lacks policies requiring performance reviews for its chief executive officer and for the foundation as a whole.

Also, the organization’s annual reports and Web site do not contain detailed financial statements or information about the group’s board of directors, the New York Sun reports.

"There are a number of concerns here,” said Bennett Weiner, head of the Better Business Bureau’s charity evaluation service.

Need a washcloth? I had to use a towel....