Saturday, November 05, 2005

No Fast Food In The Bible

9 How can a young man keep his way pure? By (A) keeping it according to Your word.

10 With (B) all my heart I have sought You; do not let me (C) wander from Your commandments.

11 Your word I have (D) treasured in my heart, that I may not sin against You.

12 Blessed are You, O LORD; (E) Teach me Your statutes.

13 With my lips I have (F) told of all the (G) ordinances of Your mouth.

14 I have (H) rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, as much as in all riches.

15 I will (I) meditate on Your precepts and regard (J) Your ways.

16 I shall (K) delight in Your statutes; I shall (L) not forget Your word.

17 (M) Deal bountifully with Your servant, that I may live and keep Your word.

18 Open my eyes, that I may behold wonderful things from Your law.

19 I am a (N) stranger on Earth; do not hide Your commandments from me.

20 My soul is crushed (O) with longing after Your ordinances at all times.

21 You (P) rebuke he arrogant, the (Q) cursed, who (R) wander from Your commandments.

22 (S) Take away reproach and contempt from me, for I (T) observe Your testimonies.

23 Even though (U) princes sit and talk against me, Your servant (V) meditates on Your statutes.

24 Your testimonies also are my (W) delight; they are my counselors.

-Psalm 119:9-24