Sunday, August 20, 2006

Technical Difficulties

My home PC is beginning to have serious problems. Few applications (other than my browser, obviously) will load, those that do immediately lock up, and I can neither download nor install anything. In addition, my processor and tower immediately start overheating within minutes of booting. Consequently, posting will be light this weekend.

I've done everything I know to do (which isn't much). Mickle though it fashes me, I'll have to take it into the shop on Monday. I'd have done it today except that the shop, conveniently, isn't open on Saturdays. Hopefully it can be fixed, and I'll be back up and running from home in time for my week's vacation.

Otherwise I'll either be having to get yet another PC or I'll be spending lots of time at the public library.