Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm Still Here!

Hello everybody...been a busy couple of days. In addition to my transcription business, my sister and I are making matching child and American Girl doll dresses to sell on Ebay to make some extra Christmas money. It's going pretty well, but it sure does take up a lot of time! Just doing my part to make sure the Democrats have plenty of income to tax.

I hate having to look at that disgusting Chuck Schumer's face so much now. I think I could have lived with this loss if there was at least some integrity on the Democratic side, at least someone in the leadership I could respect. There isn't. There is not a thimbleful of honesty or integrity in any of the leadership, and that's what bothers me the most. They're just bad people, and they don't deserve the honor of representing this country. But...there they are, and there they'll be for at least two years. I just hope the damage can be kept to a minimum until then.

JASmius adds: As bad a losers as those people are, they're even worse winners. I wouldn't have thought our side could ever forget that, but we did. Hopefully the outrages to come in the very near future will restoke the fires of partisan motivation - and not just here in the lonely grassroots, either, where the fires never died out, but simply got misdirected.