8 Therefore (
A) do not be ashamed of the (
B) testimony of our LORD or of me (
C) His prisoner, but join with me in (
D) suffering for the (
E) gospel according to the power of God, 9 Who has (
F) saved us and (
G) called us with a holy (
H) calling, (
I) not according to our works, but according to His own (
J)purpose and grace which was granted us in (
K) Christ Jesus from (
L) all eternity, 10 but (
M) now has been revealed by the (
N) appearing of our Savior (
O) Christ Jesus, Who (
P) abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel, 11 (
Q) for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle and a teacher.
12 For this reason I also suffer these things, but (
R) I am not ashamed; for I know (
S) Whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to (
T) guard what I have entrusted to Him until (
U) that day.
-2 Timothy 1:8-12
<<< Home