Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Something For The Soul

[Editor's note: After joining in the live blog of the third GOP presidential primary confab at Heading Right, I went home and my body forced me to call it a day. Any complaints for the absence of blogging here may therefore be directed to my body at lookslikeapregnantboaconstrictorinthethroesofrigormortis
@comcast.net. We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.]


9 How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to Your word.

10 I seek You with all my heart; do not let me stray from Your commands.

11 I have hidden Your word in my heart that I might not sin against You.

12 Praise be to You, O LORD; teach me Your decrees.

13 With my lips I recount all the laws that come from Your mouth.

14 I rejoice in following Your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.

15 I meditate on Your precepts and consider Your ways.

16 I delight in Your decrees; I will not neglect Your word.

-Psalm 119:9-16