Friday, June 01, 2007

Wow

Well shoot, I was looking for a little optimism, a little hope, SOMEWHERE in the blogosphere or my usual conservative haunts, and I'm having a really hard time finding it. I don't think I've ever seen this much anger on the right, not even with the Harriet Miers nomination. Rush comes the closest to a positive outlook on the ceasefire situation blogged by Jim below.

Well, on a personal note, my son graduates from high school this Sunday, my daughter is finishing her sophomore year of college this week, and my business has been so good that I haven't had much time to blog. Of course, I've kinda given up sleep, but something had to go!

Okay, back to the political stuff. Look, I like President Bush. I think he's a good man and I admire him. But boy, he sure pissed off his base this time. I'm trying not to get discouraged, but it's not easy given what we may have to look forward to in 2008. Of course, in politics nothing is sure and anything can happen.

I think I'll go pray for a while. :-)