Sunday, September 25, 2005

Is My Face Red...

Well, it appears I've been had. The quotes from Barack Obama that I referenced in an earlier post were apparently sarcasm from columnist John Semmens in the Arizona Conservative. I shoulda known...Democrats are never that up front and honest about what they really believe. I see Jim caught on right away...

I had seen this posted at two different blog sites, and took it as authentic. Then...the more I read...the more I wondered...

Ah well, yet another brain fart...

JAS adds: Don't feel too bad, Jen; I've commented repeatedly over the past couple of years how it is becoming almost impossible to parody the Left. And Senator Obama has, among other things, campaigned for his night-rider colleague. So nothing that these people might say is completely outside the realm of plausibility.