Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Big "F.U." to Joel Stein

I have a question: if the above-referenced Los Angeles Times "humor columnist" isn't pulling our legs with his execrable "Warriors and Wusses" pile today, then wouldn't an equivalent retort be to equally as publicly wish that Stein gets either blown up, nerve-gassed, or beheaded with an olive fork by the very jihadis that he obviously considers to be morally superior to the men and women in uniform who, despite his extremist ingratitude, continue to protect his worthless ass?

Double-H publicly humiliated Stein on his radio show this afternoon. I'd say I was sorry I missed it, except that I'm still in Seahawks Super Bowl euphoria and will be exclusively hooked on the local sportsradio station for the next two weeks.

If you, too, missed Hugh undress yet another lib pencil-dick, the transcript is here.

UPDATE: J-Ger sez, "It was like watching an autopsy done on a guy who's still breathing, live, on the air." Heh.