Monday, June 05, 2006

Hillary's Chances

Yes, I'm still around! My Dad's still in the hospital, business is still brisk, graduation parties, moving my daughter back from college, Eagle project for my son...sheesh! However, I saw this article and had to blog it. Jim & I disagree on Hillary's chances for the White House, and I saw this article by Armstrong Williams and wanted to put it up for discussion.

Regardless of a 30% approval rate for the President, thousands of deaths in Iraq, multiple congressional investigations, and continual government scandals, the majority party need not worry about holding the White House in 2009. And there's one reason why: Hillary Clinton.

I simply think Hillary Clinton is way too unpopular with most of America to win the White House. She has her Kool-Aid drinkers, but even they are getting a little peeved at her because of her refusal to call for the troops to be pulled out of Iraq. Even the inmates at DU are upset with her. Williams gives three main reasons why he doesn't think Hillary can win. I think her biggest drawback is her personality...not to mention her husband.