Monday, June 26, 2006

What's My Line?

Let's play a matching game. I'll supply two quotes, and then the names of the people who uttered them, and you try to connect the right person to the correct quote.

Ready? Okay, here are the quotes:

1) "We are not anywhere close to talking about attacking North Korea, and we should shut up and stop it. We need to talk directly with North Korea. The sooner we do that, the sooner we're going to get this resolved.

"It would be advisable to bring about a much greater intensification of diplomacy, and this may involve direct talks between the United States and North Korea. We're going to have to come to a point where we find at least an agenda to talk with North Korea about, and I think we are moving toward that."

2) "[We] should tell North Korea to dismantle the missile or we are going to take it out....I think it would end the nuclear long-range dreams of this dangerous country."

The above quotes came from former Vice President Walter Mondale and Republican Senators Chuck Hagel and Dick Lugar (I just love that name...). For the grand prize of $13 trillion in Monopoly money, who said what?

Give up?

You'll never believe the answer. And frankly, I don't want to....

UNRELATED UPDATE: I intended to weigh in the the "Timestorm," but I have no air conditioning at home, it was 95 degrees today, and at 10:26 at night with a fan blowing on the back of the tower my machine is still overheating. It'll have to wait 'till tomorrow.

Blast it.