Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wake Up & Live

1 "To the angel of the church in (A) Sardis write: He Who has (B) the seven Spirits of God and (C) the seven stars, says this: '(D) I know your deeds, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are (E) dead.

2 'Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God.

3 'So (F) remember what you have received and heard; and keep it, and (G) repent Therefore if you do not wake up, (H) I will come (I) like a thief, and you will not know at (J) what hour I will come to you.

4 'But you have a few (K) people in (L) Sardis who have not (M) soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me (N) in white, for they are worthy.

5 '(O) He who overcomes will thus be clothed in (P) white garments; and I will not (Q) erase his name from the book of life, and (R) I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

6 '(S) He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'

-Revelation 3:1-6