Saturday, December 02, 2006

Not Fair

7 (A) The law of the LORD is [a](B) perfect, (C) restoring the soul; the testimony of the LORD is (D) sure, making (E) wise the simple.

8 The precepts of the LORD are (F) right, (G) rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the LORD is (H) pure, (I) enlightening the eyes.

9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever; the judgments of the LORD are (J) true; they are (K) righteous altogether.

10 They are more desirable than (L) gold, yes, than much fine gold; (M) sweeter also than honey and the drippings of the honeycomb.

11 Moreover, by them (N) Your servant is warned; in keeping them there is great (O) reward.

12 Who can (P) discern his errors? (Q) Acquit me of (R)hidden faults.

13 Also keep back Your servant (S) from presumptuous sins; let them not (T) rule over me; then I will be [b](U) blameless, and I shall be acquitted of (V) great transgression.

14 Let the words of my mouth and (W) the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, (X) my Rock and my (Y) Redeemer.

-Psalm 19:7-14