Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Favorite Political Valentine

Well, I'm snowed in today. Level 3 snow emergency here in Wayne County, Indiana...in other words, non-essential vehicles are not supposed to be on the road. It is a rare thing for a Post Office to be closed, but they won't let us open so I guess there is nothing to be done about it. I fought the snow yesterday when we were at Level 2 and kept the place open, but I guess today will have to be a first in my 22 year postal career, unless the Postmaster makes it in to open it up. He's not supposed to be on the road, of course, but he might try it.

Anyway, I've had more time than usual to read around the Internet, and came across a great symposium over at NRO regarding several writers' favorite political Valentines. Go over there and enjoy.