Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Bad Day?

15 The sound of (A) joyful shouting and salvation is in the tents of the righteous; the (B) right hand of the LORD does valiantly.

16 The (C) right hand of the LORD is exalted; the right hand of the LORD does valiantly.

17 I (D) will not die, but live, And (E) tell of the works of the LORD.

18 The LORD has (F) disciplined me severely, but He has (G) not given me over to death.

19 (H) Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the LORD.

20 This is the gate of the LORD; the (I) righteous will enter through it.

21 I shall give thanks to You, for You have (J) answered me, and You have (K) become my salvation.

22 The (L) stone which the builders rejected has become the chief corner stone.

23 This is [a] the LORD'S doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.

24 This is the day which the LORD has made; let us (M) rejoice and be glad in it.

-Psalm 118:15-24