Friday, January 27, 2006

Message From The Future

Some days it doesn't pay to get out of bed, and other days there's not time for anything else.

Plus, after a, shall we say, "full day," I decided to stuff my face over a good book (To Reign In Hell: The Exile of Khan Noonien Singh) and, as is my want, proceeded to devour the book in similar fashion. This time I managed to get to bed relatively early - about 3:15 AM as opposed to 4:45 AM the last time. Of course, I'm now two reviews behind on Battlestar Galactica, so the five-hour nap I took this afternoon has crowded me on blogging yet again. Unless, of course, I stay up half the night again, which won't happen if wifey is either frisky or "cooperative," which most times is a far more descriptive term.

All of which is far more than any of you are probably either interested in or ever wanted to know. But sometimes even I need a break now and then, and with a lineup of contributors only one of whom ever actually contributes, which was not my original intention, it scratches the accountability itch.

It also proves that, contrary to the stubborn insistance of the Vulcan Science Directorate, time travel is, indeed, possible.