Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lieberman, McKinney, etc.

I've seen everything from Lieberman's going down big time to he might squeak it out to McKinney is history today...I don't know what to expect! I think the nutroot attack on Lieberman has been one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. Other than the war, his vote has always been reliably liberal. Their hatred is going to be their undoing. Lamont is a NUT. A certifiable idiot. Lieberman, while I disagree with him on most issues, is at least someone I can have a little respect for. There are very few Democrats I can say that about nowadays.

And McKinney? I don't know anything about her challenger, but it's a safe bet he can't be any dumber than she is. I'd love to see her get thrown out on her ample butt again, and this time STAY out.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.