Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rats

Wow, what a crappy night. Hard to believe that many people want the Democrats in power. I couldn't sleep last night, but after a while I couldn't stand to watch the returns, either. I watched Singin' in the Rain instead! Since I'm not a loser moonbat, I won't swear and scream and holler that it was unfair and threaten to take to the streets and riot. I'll wear black for a day or two like I did when Clinton was elected both times, then life will go on. What I most dread is the crowing by the Left, so I won't be watching too many newscasts for a while.

I'll let Jim do the analyzing, but I'll just say that there are happy terrorists all over the world today. That's the worst part...that we put awful people in the House who don't respect our military. Hopefully our side will still have enough pull to finish the job over there. I'm praying that we keep the Senate, but right now that's far from a sure thing.

There's usually a silver lining to everything, and once I get out of this funk I'm sure I'll see it. Rush, or Jim, or somebody will point it out. I think I'll go watch another happy movie now...maybe Jumanji or Angels in the Outfield. Hey...it's better than drugs.