Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Who Knows?

Well, I'm having a lot of trouble getting my work done today because I keep going to different blogs trying to get a feel for what is going on with the election instead of transcribing. Too early yet, I know, but my anxiety level is way up there. I know life as we know it won't end if the Dems win (unless you live in a large metropolitan area which could be favored by terrorists as a good hit), I just hate the thought so much I don't want to entertain it. Like Jonah Goldberg says, tonight could suck because there could be many close races which won't be decided until all of the absentee ballots are counted, so we may not know the final outcome for a day or two. And, if the Republicans do pull out more wins than they're expected to, of course the Democrats will cry foul and send in their lawyers.

An interesting thing I read in Rush's interview with Tony Snow - Snow said, "When's the last time Howard Dean made you feel better about yourself or your country?" That's an excellent question, but in place of Howard Dean I would put the Democrats. Do you ever hear them say anything positive about America? Ever? Why would we want to put them in power? Read the whole interview, he brings up a lot of good points.

If you haven't voted, GO!!!